End User License Agreement
1.1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Keyword Revealer ("keywordrevealer.com") agrees to provide to User, on a Software-as-a-Service (Software) basis in exchange of Subscription Fees, the Keyword Revealer software, and the documentation that accompanies it (collectively the "Software"), identified, described and available online, and delivered on the Activation Date hereof. By using the Software on his or her computer, the User becomes a registered user of the Software, which KEYWORD REVEALER provides for the exclusive use of each registered user.
1.2. If the User is agreeing to this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, User represents that it has the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement.
1.3. User acknowledges and agrees that KEYWORD REVEALER may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notice to User by posting revised terms or Agreement. User's use of the Software and of the Software's website constitutes its binding acceptance of this Agreement, including any modifications that KEYWORD REVEALER makes. User is responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement and the terms and conditions it contains.
1.4. When subscription is completed, User will be able to access Software by logging in with their credentials. Login to the Software and Website requires a User ID and Password, which can be obtained from the Website administrator. The Software can be accessed through a "session specific" login i.e. that one (1) license enables the Software to be used by a single User who uses the Software from any one (1) active session at a time.
1.5. If the Software is provided as an upgrade, patch or update to an earlier licensed release of the Software, then User must have a valid license to use such earlier release of the same version as the upgrade to install or use the upgrade. All Software being upgraded is deemed to be part of the Software and is subject to this Agreement.
1.6 The information, content and material available on the Website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the Website is as up to date as possible.
1.7 We aim to have the site and the Service available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible; all service descriptions displayed on the Website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place your order.
1.8 We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum but we may suspend the Service from time to time to carry out maintenance and support work and to investigate unauthorized use.
1.9 You must not interfere with the working of our Website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, Website, router or any other Internet connected device or service.
2.0 Our Website relies on the performance of other software providers. So we make no guarantee that all features will function 100% of the time.
2. License Grant
2.1. KEYWORD REVEALER hereby grants to User, by means of User's account and authorized password, subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for access to the Software via the Internet and to use the Software, in object code form only, solely for business purposes in accordance with the terms set out in this Agreement.
2.2. User shall not, directly or indirectly:
1. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Software, or create derivative works from the Software, copy or recreate any component of the Software and delivery media;
2. copy, sublicense, sell, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software or any portion of the Software;
3. remove, delete or modify any copyright notices or any other proprietary notices or legends on, in or from the Software;
4. use the Software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair KEYWORD REVEALER's or any other party's search services, servers, or other services; or
5. When using the software you shall not: (i) send, use or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, scrapers, agents or programs; (ii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein, or our Website, servers or networks; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks; or (iv) take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system.
6. use the Software in any manner not authorized by this agreement.
3. Prices and Terms of Agreement
KEYWORD REVEALER reserves the right to change the price for the Software and/or for the Support services on a regular basis and all price changes shall become effective within a reasonable time notice determined by KEYWORD REVEALER. KEYWORD REVEALER also reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such major changes or modifications shall be posted from time to time on KEYWORD REVEALER's website.
4. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
User hereby acknowledges that the Software is the exclusive property of KEYWORD REVEALER and is protected by copyright law and patent law. KEYWORD REVEALER is the sole owner of the Software and, except as expressly set forth herein, shall retain any and all rights, titles and interests in the Software. No title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to the User. This agreement governs any releases, revisions, or enhancements to the Software that KEYWORD REVEALER may furnish to the User.
5. User Obligations
5.1 KEYWORD REVEALER and User hereby agree to the following:
1. User is responsible for obtaining and maintaining all computer hardware, software and communications equipment needed to internally access the Software, and for paying all third party access charges incurred while using the Software;
2. User is responsible for implementing, maintaining and updating all necessary and proper procedures and software for safeguarding against computer infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties (collectively "viruses"). User acknowledges that KEYWORD REVEALER cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Software will be free of viruses following installation or access by User if the executable does not contain a Verisign Authenticode Digital Signature registered to "Keyword Revealer Software LLC" ;
3. User shall be solely responsible for its actions while using the Software and the contents of its transmissions.
5.2 User agrees:
1. to abide by all local and international laws and regulations applicable to its use of the Software, including without limitation all laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported through the Software;
2. not to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Software or the Software;
3. not to use the Software for illegal purposes;
4. not share their account information or access to the Software.
5. not to interfere with or disrupt sites, servers, or networks connected to the Software;
6. not to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or circumvent any security mechanisms used by, the sites, servers, or networks connected to the Software;
7. not to take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the sites, servers, or networks connected to the Software;
8. to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Software;
9. not to post, promote, or transmit through the Software any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature; and
10. not to transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
11. not to use web scraping or data scraping tools and/or automation tools to receive or obtain data from KEYWORDREVEALER.COM
6. User Data
6.1. As between KEYWORD REVEALER and User, User shall own all data, information or material that User enters into the Software ("User Data"). Except as permitted in this Agreement, KEYWORD REVEALER will not edit, delete or disclose the contents of User Data unless authorized by User or unless KEYWORD REVEALER is required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on KEYWORD REVEALER;
2. protect and defend the rights or property of KEYWORD REVEALER; or
3. enforce this Agreement.
6.2. KEYWORD REVEALER may access User Data to
respond to service or technical problems with the Software or Software. User is
solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability,
appropriateness, and copyright of all User Data, and KEYWORD REVEALER assumes
no responsibility for the deletion, correction, destruction, loss, infringement
or failure of the Software to store any User Data.
6.3. KEYWORD REVEALER reserves the right to establish a maximum amount of memory or other computer storage and a maximum amount of User Data that User may store, post or transmit on or through the Software and Software. User shall be responsible for maintaining an archive or back-up copy of all User Data, and KEYWORD REVEALER shall have no liability for any loss of User Data, whether caused by KEYWORD REVEALER or any third party service provider.
6.4. User shall be responsible for compliance with all obligations imposed by United States applicable privacy legislations, and any implementing or amending legislation as may be enacted from time to time, and User shall indemnify, defend and hold KEYWORD REVEALER harmless from and against any third party claims against KEYWORD REVEALER resulting from the use and disclosure by KEYWORD REVEALER of personal information consistent with the terms of this Agreement.
6.5. KEYWORD REVEALER shall retain User Data for a period of thirty (30) days after expiration or termination of this Agreement. After thirty (30) days, KEYWORD REVEALER may delete and destroy all User Data without notice or further liability to User.
7. Obligations of Keyword Revealer
7.1. Subject to the exceptions set out elsewhere herein this Agreement, KEYWORD REVEALER warrants that it will provide Software using reasonable care and skill and that the Software will perform substantially and materially in accordance with its functional specifications under normal use. If there is a material breach of the above warranty, KEYWORD REVEALER's entire liability and User's entire remedy shall be, at KEYWORD REVEALER's sole discretion, to:
1. modify the Software to conform to the its functional specifications, in a reasonable workaround time and fashion; or
2. if the foregoing is not commercially reasonable or feasible, terminate this Agreement and User's right to use the Software, and refund to User any unused prepaid Subscription Fees, if any, as of the date of termination, with no further liability to KEYWORD REVEALER or User. These remedies are User's sole and exclusive remedies.
7.2. Subject to the foregoing, all conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in respect of the Software or of any Support Services, and of any additional services, are hereby excluded to the greatest extent permissible by applicable law.
8. Disclaimers and Warranties
User agrees to USE the Software at the User's own RISK. The User agrees that KEYWORD
REVEALER offers NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF intellectual
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY
LAW. ALSO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KEYWORD REVEALER DISCLAIMS
ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY,
TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED in the
KEYWORD REVEALER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE software WILL MEET the user's REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE software WILL BE ERROR-FREE, uninterrupted, timely or secure, (c) defects will be corrected, (d) RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE software WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (e) THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY the user THROUGH THE use of the Software WILL MEET the user's EXPECTATIONS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY the user FROM KEYWORD REVEALER WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS of this agreement. KEYWORD REVEALER's EMPLOYEES or any of KEYWORD REVEALER's affiliated companies' employees ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VARY THESE TERMS.
9. Limitation of Liability
the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and regardless of whether any
remedy set forth herein fails of its essential purposes, in no event and under
no CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KEYWORD REVEALER BE LIABLE to the user or to any third
party for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
or PUNITIVE DAMAGES including any loss of profits or data arising FROM the use
or inability to use the software, EVEN IF KEYWORD REVEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The user has SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE software, AND WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST KEYWORD REVEALER FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS, OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE software.
By installing and using the Software, the user agrees to indemnify KEYWORD REVEALER and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from his or her use of the software. By using the software, the user hereby agrees to release KEYWORD REVEALER and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that the user may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the software. The user hereby agrees to waive all laws that may limit the efficacy of such releases.
10. Alteration of Software
In the event User alters the Software in any way and for any purpose, User acknowledges that such alteration shall be at User's own risk and expense. User acknowledges and agrees that KEYWORD REVEALER shall have no obligation to provide any services in respect of those elements of the Software which are altered or for which the provision of any services will be adversely affected by the alterations made by User. It is specifically understood by User that by virtue of such alterations to the Software, subsequent modifications, solutions, corrections, improvements or releases of the Software may be rendered unusable.
11. Maintenance Support Services
11.1. During the term of this Agreement, KEYWORD REVEALER shall provide the User with Support Services for the use of the Software by the User which shall comprise of the following:
1. advice by via the online Help Desk system.
2. the creation and upload, from time to time at KEYWORD REVEALER's sole discretion, of patches and fixes in respect of the Software;
3. the diagnosis of errors in the Software and the rectification of such errors (remotely) by the issue of fixes in respect of the Software and the making of any consequential amendments, if any, to the Software Documentation;
4. any other support service offered to User by KEYWORD REVEALER from time to time which KEYWORD REVEALER may, at its sole discretion, designate as a Support Service; and
5. the issue of, at KEYWORD REVEALER's sole discretion, new releases of Software to the Software.
11.2. Support Services shall not include the diagnosis and rectification of any errors resulting from:
1. any alteration or modification to the Software or the Software made by any person other than KEYWORD REVEALER;
2. minor defects in the Software or the Software which do not significantly affect or impair the use of the Software or the Software;
3. any incorrect or improper use of the Software;
4. the failure by User to implement recommendations in respect of any solutions to errors previously advised by KEYWORD REVEALER; and
5. the use of the Software for any purpose for which it was not designed.
11.3. The Support Services are only provided by KEYWORD REVEALER in respect of the current release of the Software and for a period not exceeding twelve (12) months dating from the issuance of the current release.
12. Passwords and Security
12.1. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and for ensuring that only the authorized User uses their password. User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. User agrees to immediately notify KEYWORD REVEALER of any unauthorized use or any other breach of security known to them. KEYWORD REVEALER shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising from User's failure to comply with these requirements. KEYWORD REVEALER will maintain User's password as confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12.2. KEYWORD REVEALER will maintain the Software at a reputable third party Internet service provider and hosting facility, where they are subject to commercially reasonable security precautions to prevent unauthorized access to the Software. User acknowledges that, notwithstanding such security precautions, use of or connection to the Internet provides the opportunity for unauthorized third parties to circumvent such precautions and illegally gain access to the Software and User Data. Accordingly, KEYWORD REVEALER cannot and does not guarantee the privacy, security or authenticity of any information so transmitted over the Internet.
13.1. The original term of this Agreement is initiated from the Activation Date and will expire according to the User's Subscription Package and Fees. Upon expiration of the term of this Agreement, this Agreement will expire and KEYWORD REVEALER will terminate User's ability to access and use the Software, unless User has renewed its subscription or has subscribed to a new Subscription Package by that date.
13.2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KEYWORD REVEALER may immediately terminate or suspend User's access and use of the Software, or terminate User's account and this Agreement if User:
1. fails to pay any applicable fees when due; or
2. breaches or otherwise fails to comply with this Agreement and fails to remedy this breach within thirty (30) days of being so notified.
13.3. Termination will not relieve User from any obligation to pay fees that remain unpaid and will not limit either Party from pursuing other available remedies. Upon termination of this Agreement or any part thereof in accordance with this Agreement as a result of User's breach, negligence or default, KEYWORD REVEALER will have no obligation to refund User any fees paid, if any. The provisions of this Section will not apply to those situations defined by law.
13.4. Upon termination of this Agreement for whatever reason, User will immediately deliver up, or destroy, any materials and any confidential and proprietary information which it has no contractual rights to retain. The disclaimers of warranties and damages and limitations on liability shall survive termination.
User hereby acknowledges and covenants never to disparage, speak ill of, or in any manner make, express, transmit, or otherwise communicate, any remark, comment, message, declaration or other statement of any kind, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, KEYWORD REVEALER or any of KEYWORD REVEALER's products, services, business methods, affiliates, officers, directors, employees or shareholders, and will take reasonable steps to prevent, and will not knowingly permit, any of User's respective employees or agents to disparage or speak ill of such persons and entities. Upon violation of any of the foregoing, KEYWORD REVEALER may immediately terminate this Agreement and User's access to the Services.
15. Governing Laws
15.1. This Agreement, all related transactions and any disputes hereunder shall be governed in all respects, including validity, interpretation and effect, by the laws of the state of Wyoming, and the applicable laws of the United States of America, without regard to their conflict of laws principles.
15.2. Any dispute under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Wyoming and User hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. User agrees that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Agreement represents and contains the entire agreement between the User and KEYWORD
REVEALER with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any
other agreement, proposals, and communications, written or oral, between the
User and KEYWORD REVEALER with respect to the use of this Software, including
any terms printed on User's purchase order or other forms or written
16.2. No waiver of any default, condition or breach of this Agreement shall be deemed to imply or constitute a waiver of any other default, condition or breach of this Agreement, whether of a similar nature or otherwise.
16.3. The failure of KEYWORD REVEALER to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, the Parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the Parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement in full force and effect.
16.4. Neither Party shall be in default if its failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement is caused solely by supervening conditions beyond that Party's reasonable control, including acts of God, civil commotion, war, strikes, labor disputes, third party Internet service interruptions or slowdowns, vandalism or "hacker" attacks, acts of terrorism or governmental demands or requirements.
16.5. This Agreement shall be binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. User may not assign this Agreement without KEYWORD REVEALER's prior written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld. KEYWORD REVEALER may assign this Agreement to any parent, subsidiary or affiliate or to any successor to its business, and KEYWORD REVEALER may subcontract any or all of its obligations hereunder, but shall nevertheless remain responsible for the performance of its obligations hereunder.
16.6. The headings in this Agreement are for purposes of reference only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the meaning hereof.
16.7. It is the express will of the Parties that this Agreement has been written in English.